The Height of Family Living
Welcome to Blue Gums: Due 2022
The satisfaction of purchasing a BRAND NEW home, knowing that you are the first family to step over the threshold is beyond compare. That feeling of lightness, brightness and cleanliness, coupled with the effortless flow from room-to-room is destined to bring a glowing smile to your face, reminding you that every other home on the market quickly pales into insignificance.
Due for completion in late 2022, Blue Gums is nestled in a leafy private setting and will be constructed by multi-award-winning Rawson Homes, bringing over 40-years of construction expertise, and local gentlemen property investors Josh Thomson and James George; having sold their consulting businesses spanning London, Atlanta, Sydney, Singapore and Shanghai, they now focus on property investment on the Northern Beaches, a region they proudly call home.
By way of its modern design, the home’s design excellence is accentuated by an impressive split-level plan which hosts multiple living spaces, and private bedrooms upstairs – with the Master bedroom enjoying water views across to Middle Harbour.
The kitchen has been extensively upgraded to include a waterfall island benchtop in beautifully finished CaesarStone, and enough seating for a generous family gathering, or an elegant evening of wine with friends. The open plan architecture flows seamlessly and invites you to enjoy the much sought after views to the pool and backyard from several vantage points therein.
The living room provides the perfect environment for the kids to retreat and the family to truly benefit from this architecturally Hampton’s inspired home, while the entertainment zones ensure your family will be spoilt for choice when it comes to rest and relaxation, while the various skylights will help soak the space in natural light.
What is most impressive is the alfresco dining area which is positioned perfectly for absorbing the poolside atmosphere across the sun kissed lawns, providing an additional welcome surprise by way of district views towards Chatswood and beyond. The concrete in-ground pool will be surrounded by stunning hardwood decking, and granite coping stones. Both the indoor and outdoor spaces welcome vast amounts of natural light all year round, and the level of finishes feel both generous and opulent at every turn.
When evening rolls round, the master bedroom will remind you why buying brand new is just so rewarding. This upper floor is dedicated to the bedrooms, and is the ideal peaceful retreat. Including an ensuite for the Master, and separate bathroom and separate WC, it is the ideal solution for those busy mornings heading out the door.
Blue Gums is Balgowlah Heights will suit the most assertive buyers with an eye for detail, and a desire to own a home that is brand-new and completely untouched ahead of arrival.
Blue Gums features:
– Brand new 4-bedroom home, due for complete in 2022
– Inground concrete pool
– Alfresco with elevated district and Chatswood views
– Master bedroom with Middle Harbour views
– Designer kitchen with waterfall edge island and AEG German appliances throughout
– Daikin reverse-cycle air conditioning, multi zone
Blue Gums Includes the following Upgrades:
– 40mm stone benchtops (including waterfall on island in kitchen)
– Cement rendered all-round the house home
– Colourbond roof over standard tiling
– Monument windows (including oversized sliding doors)
– Glass balustrade downstairs
– Upgraded glass panel front door with glass panel next to it, to capture the northern sun.
– Two large skylights in the kitchen
– Premium finishes in bathroom with frameless glass shower screens, premium tiles and luxury items – such as the freestanding bath
– Additional soundproofing added
Landscaping will optimise the private setting and include:
– Planting a 2m feature Japanese maple in the front garden
– Using native planting throughout, but especially to create privacy where required.
– Ensuring there is a flat lawn surface for general kids use and /or trampoline
– Using natural river pebbles where appropriate
Contact Etch Real Estate to to organise a private viewing of the floorplan and Architectural collateral.
Note: images for illustration purposes.
Sold on: 11 March 2022
about BALGOWLAH HEIGHTS
Located just 11km from the CBD of Sydney, Balgowlah Heights sits alongside Balgowlah and North Balgowlah and boasts a number of beautiful views and...READ MORE ABOUT Balgowlah Heights
#etchlivelocal #balgowlah heights