LEASED - MORE HOMES NEEDED
LEASED FIRST OPEN.
SIX FAMILIES IDENTIFIED AND LOOKING: $2,500 – $3,000 PER WEEK BUDGET.
An inspiring showcase of traditional elegance and modern style, this Balgowlah Heights beauty has been recently upgraded with a brand-new swimming pool which enjoys views across Manly, and a brand-new double lockup garage. Of superbly generous proportions the home is light-filled across all formal and casual spaces with the alfresco entertaining area a true entertainers’ delight.
The home enjoys sweeping district vistas that reach over the Harbour and Manly Wharf to the ocean, with the master bedroom enjoying a spectacular view from morning to night. Nestled on 1,201sqm of beautifully landscaped near-level established gardens it is perfectly situated in a quiet and tranquil leafy setting with Balgowlah Heights Primary School, the ‘Heights” village shops and city buses within a minute’s stroll from your front door.
- Brand-new 8m pool with district and Manly Wharf views
- Brand-new lockup garage for 2 cars, plus additional large storage area
- Hidden from the street with gated private gardens, courtyards and terraces
- Wide central entrance hall, high ceilings, decorative cornices, plantation shutters and timber floors throughout
- Formal living and dining spaces with gas log fireplace
- Bi-fold doors open to the front terrace with distant ocean views
- Family room sweeps through bi-fold’s to rear terrace and garden
- Amazing indoor/outdoor conservatory with soaring cathedral roof
- CaesarStone kitchen, gas Ilve stove and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, several with ensuites
- Fourth bathroom/wet room in laundry with access to outside shower
- Huge study or optional bedroom 5
- Lockup garage plus ample off-street parking
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Minutes to Clontarf Beach and less than 2kms to Stockland Shopping Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Public School within a short stroll & city buses
about BALGOWLAH HEIGHTS
Located just 11km from the CBD of Sydney, Balgowlah Heights sits alongside Balgowlah and North Balgowlah and boasts a number of beautiful views and...READ MORE ABOUT Balgowlah Heights
#etchlivelocal #balgowlah heights