GORGEOUS TOWNHOME FOOTSTEPS TO COFFEE AND PARKS
Today, having a great quality of life is more important than ever. With that in mind, what could be more attractive than securing a Mosman residence with a massive private entertainer’s courtyard and located footsteps to great coffee and parks?
If it’s time to enjoy all that Mosman has to offer, then being quietly nestled footsteps from cafes and Mosman’s boutique shopping hub will be the perfect choice. This residence imbues the essence of a freestanding home with its multiple living spaces, homestead-style verandah and sprawling easy care gardens and courtyards, it is the perfect entertainer for family and provides the optimal work-from-home environment.
Located in a boutique residence of four extremely private townhomes the indoor/outdoor spaces are private and well proportioned. The layout is filled with natural light with each bedroom opens onto to the full length verandah with leafy outlook, and the downstairs study enjoys a private adjoining courtyard.
This is the ideal home for those looking for great lifestyle benefits, location and liveability. Situated across from Alan Border Oval, restaurants and a level stroll to the transport, this home is the epitome of a 2021 upgrade.
- Private entrance, generous family living plus separate dining room
- Casual dining opens to the leafy and shaded paved alfresco terrace
- Quality granite kitchen with 1 1/2 ovens is ideal for the home chef
- Three generous, light filled bedrooms rest across the upper level
- Enjoying a wide frontage and good sized yard the home enjoys a sense of space
- High pitched ceilings add to its appeal as does its extremely well laid out plan
- The generously proportioned master suite boasts a walk in robe and ensuite
- Study nook, powder room, laundry, double lock up garage, ultimate lifestyle locale
- Pet friendly
Availability: Available Now
Mosman is a suburb on the lower North Shore of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 6 kilometres north-east of the Sydney central business district, in...READ MORE ABOUT Mosman