GORGEOUS TOWNHOME FOOTSTEPS TO GREAT COFFEE
Today having a great quality of life is more important than ever. With that front of mind what could be more attractive than securing a Mosman residence with a massive entertainer’s courtyard and located footsteps to great coffee and parks?
If it’s time to enjoy all that Mosman has to offer, then being quietly nestled footsteps from cafes and Mosman’s boutique shopping hub will be the perfect choice. This residence imbues the essence of a freestanding home and with its substantial dimensions, multiple living spaces, homestead-style verandah and sprawling easy care gardens and courtyards, it is the perfect entertainer for family and an provides the optimal work-from-home environment.
Located in a boutique development of just four extremely private townhomes the indoor/outdoor spaces are private and well proportioned. Flowing seamlessly throughout, the layout is filled with natural light with each bedroom opening onto to the full length verandah with leafy outlook above, and the downstairs study enjoying a private adjoining courtyard.
This is the ideal townhome for those looking for great lifestyle benefits, location and liveability. Situated across from Alan Border Oval, restaurants and a level stroll to the transport, this home is the epitome of a 2021 upgrade.
- Private entrance, generous family living plus separate dining room
- Casual dining opens to the leafy and shaded paved alfresco terrace
- Quality granite kitchen with 1 1/2 ovens is ideal for the home chef
- Three generous, light filled bedrooms rest across the upper level
- Enjoying a wide frontage and good sized yard the home enjoys a sense of space
- High pitched ceilings add to its appeal as does its extremely well laid out plan
- The generously proportioned master suite boasts a walk in robe and ensuite
- Study nook, powder room, laundry, double lock up garage, ultimate lifestyle locale
- Pet friendly
Mosman is a suburb on the lower North Shore of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 6 kilometres north-east of the Sydney central business district, in...READ MORE ABOUT Mosman