WHEN FAMILY MATTERS
Designed entirely around family this home offers bespoke architecture, dedicated living spaces and a sense of serenity all in one. The layout will appeal to families looking for a home that offers the tranquility every member deserves and the comfort everyone desires.
When multiple living spaces truly matter to your loved ones this home delivers in spades. The first living area features a dedicated courtyard and peering window across to the magnificent open plan kitchen, ideal for keeping everyone within earshot. The formal living is nothing short of breathtaking with fireplace, vistas across the swimming pool and enough seating for friends and family in ultra comfort.
By way of outdoor entertainment, the swimming pool and surrounding yard enjoy level access from the entire first floor. The outdoor dining area will make birthdays and Christmas a delight with seamless flow of all access points to and from the house.
As you make your way upstairs of an evening you’ll enjoy the fact that the double height void adds a sense of elegance and beauty to the home. The bedrooms are spacious and create a sense of independence throughout with the expansive study uniquely positioned in the quietest portion of the home and bathed in natural light.
Overall the house is an architectural delight. Allowing the largest of groups to feel welcome, and the most intimate of occasions to feel special. This home will turn heads.
- Constructed by award winning Australian National Builders in 2018
- Designed by MHDP Architects
- Generous living spaces allowing access to poolside entertainers’ terrace
- Gourmet kitchen with soft touch ergonomic cabinetry and butler’s serving pantry
- Main bedroom with custom fitted walk-in robe and ensuite
- Sleek bathrooms with heated flooring throughout
- Secure gated access, ducted air conditioning
- Giant auto double lock-up garage sheltered access
- Short stroll to city buses, the primary school, shops and restaurants
About Panorama Gardens
A boutique enclave of three homes built in 2018 and uniquely designed to optimize the use of space and light. Architecturally bespoke each home showcases a sense of individuality which has been created by a team of master craftsmen. Allowing for a sense of security and privacy, each home is privately accessed giving every homeowner the pleasure of enjoying the personal space enjoyed throughout Seaforth.
Diverse, visually stimulating, and rich with local history, the Seaforth suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches has been a popular destination for...READ MORE ABOUT Seaforth