ADORABLE HOME ON LEAFY TRANQUIL STREET
Situated in an idyllic leafy tree lined setting, the home is situated within a short stroll to Oxford Street and Sydney’s CBD. There are few streets which parallel to Napier in beauty and lifestyle. Napier Street is a no through road and offers a highly desired tranquil setting moments to the CBD.
The successful tenant will fall in love with the meticulous care in which the home has been presented and the stunning attention to detail throughout. The master bedroom is grand in proportions and includes space for a potential home office. Both bedrooms include a Juliette balcony that helps draw sunlight into the home, with the guest bedroom enjoying a leafy outlook onto Napier.
The bathroom has been updated in recent years and presents in keeping with the fastidious manner the home has been nurtured. The kitchen includes a near new dishwasher, and the rental will be offered with a Miele washing machine in the laundry and wall mounted TV in the living room.
- Beautifully presented and bathed in natural light
- Separate living and dining zones with soaring ceilings
- Streamlined timber kitchen with ample cupboard storage
- Tranquil travertine tiled courtyard awash with sunshine
- Both bedrooms open to Juliette balconies, generous master bedroom
- Classic original fireplace in lounge, timber floorboards
- Renovated bathroom, frameless shower, separate laundry
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting a stroll to cafes, boutiques and galleries
- Footsteps to UNSW Art & Design, buses, theatres
To be considered reach out to Etch Real Estate property manager to organise an inspection.